Introducing Virtual Table Talk
The Guild has taken its most popular conference networking session online! We are thrilled to introduce Virtual Table Talk.
What: A premier networking opportunity with Guild members via Zoom
When: Wednesday, October 28, from 2:00-4:00 p.m. ET SOLD OUT
How it Works:
• We will place economic development organizations together in breakout rooms (capped at five economic developers per room).
• Individual Guild members will be placed in each breakout room and rotate rooms every 12 minutes – which means EDOs will meet
with eight different Guild members over the course of two hours, while staying with the same group of five EDO peers the entire time.
• Like our in-person Table Talk sessions, there won’t be any agenda – just free flowing conversation and a chance to connect with our
members and gather industry intelligence.
• $250 per attendee – granting you access to one “seat” within a Zoom breakout room.
• $1,250 for an entire breakout room (five seats total) – granting you and your partners access to a private Zoom breakout room.
Our October date is sold out! Stay tuned for more information on our next Table Talk scheduled for December 8.
The Oct. 28 session will feature Guild members including but not limited to:
1. Jay Garner, Garner Economics
2. Larry Gigerich, Ginovus
3. Jeannette Goldsmith, Strategic Development Group
4. Chris Lloyd, McGuireWoods Consulting
5. Ken Maly, Newmark Knight Frank
6. Seth Martindale, CBRE
7. Jim Renzas, BCI Global
8. Phil Schneider, Schneider Strategy Consulting
9. Chad Sweeney, Ginovus
10. Jerry Szatan, Szatan & Associates
11. Monty Turner, Colliers International
12. Gregg Wassmansdorf, Newmark Knight Frank
13. Mark Williams, Strategic Development Group, Inc.