Memphis, TN | July 16-17, 2018
The inaugural Interchange event will be held on July 16-17, 2018 in Memphis, TN at the Peabody Hotel. Interchange is a unique event designed for a smaller group with a maximum of 36 attendees plus 6 Guild Members to allow for more in-depth discussions about business location factors and how they are inter-twined in our fast paced and ever-changing economy today.
Interchange will provide:
- Unique networking opportunities with top site selection consultants
- Small roundtable discussions on topics of your choosing (max 6 attendees to 1 consultant per table)
- Small group sessions with a max of 36 industry peers and 6 consultants, which allows for deeper discussion into key site selection issues and trends
- 1 night hotel stay at the renowned Peabody Hotel
- All meals and beverages throughout the event
- Didi Caldwell - President, Global Location Strategies and current SSG Chair of Board
- Jeannette Goldsmith - Vice President, Strategic Development Group
- Jason Hickey - President, Hickey & Associates
- Mike Mullis - President, JM Mullis
- Phil Schneider - President, Schneider Consulting and current SSG Board Member
- Mark Williams - President, Strategic Development Group and current SSG Vice Chair of Board
Economic developers, along with economic development allies and stakeholders (including elected officials, developers, law firms, engineering firms, and others)
from any geography are welcome to attend. There is no limit to the number of attendees per organization.
For a detailed agenda, please click here.
For more information regarding registration, please click here.